Se avete materiale che a vostro giudizio, può interessare il blog
e non c'è altro mezzo, per poterlo utilizzare, che quello di acquistarlo,
siamo disposti anche a farlo
contattate
dersu54.g@gmail.com


Si accettano donazioni, scannerizzazioni o registrazioni

giovedì 18 febbraio 2010

THE THREE SUNS - LET'S DANCE WITH THE THREE SUNS (1958)

.
.
.
Lato a)
  1. I'm in a dancing mood (sigler-goodhart-hoffman)
    June is bustin' out all over (rodgers-hammerstein II)
    From this moment on (porter)
    My heart belongs to daddy (porter)
    .
  2. I love you (porter)
    They can't take that away from me (g. & i. gershwin)
    Ten pretty girls (grosz-kennedy)
    I've got you under my skin (porter)
    .
  3. Rosalie (porter)
    Are you having any fun? (fain-yellen)
    Third man theme (karas)
    Got a date with an angel (waller-tunbridge-grey-miller)
    Walkin' my baby back home (turk-ahlert)
    .
  4. Wunderbar (porter)
    The cafe Mozart waltz (karas)
    .
  5. Have you met miss Jones (rodgers-hart)
    Give it back to the indians (rodgers-hart)
    From now on (porter)
    I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter (ahlert-young)
    It's delovely (porter)
.
Lato b)
  1. This can't be love (rodgers-hart)
    There's a great day coming mañana (lane-harburg)
    Ridin' high (porter)
    Johnny one note (rodgers-hart)
    .
  2. The last time I saw Paris (kern-hammerstein II)
    Beyond the sea (trenet-lawrence)
    Paris in the spring (revel-gordon)
    I love Paris (porter)
    .
  3. You'd be so nice to come home to (porter)
    You couldn't be cuter (kern-fields)
    It's all right with me (porter)
    Now's the time to fall in love (sherman-lewis)
    Goody goody (mercer-malneck)
    .
  4. Oh, what a beatiful mornin' (rodgers-hammerstein II)
    Hello, young lovers (rodgers-hammerstein II)
    .
  5. Nice work if you can get it (g. & i. gershwin)
    Don't let it bother you (gordon-revel)
    Feudin' and fightin' (dubin-lane)
    I won't dance (kern-hammerstein II-harbach)
    A string of pearls (gray-delange)
.
.
cover (RCA VICTOR - LPM 1578) usa
http://www.mediafire.com/?9lb8yi1k15g1jse

.RCA VICTOR - LPM 1578
http://www.mediafire.com/?9kdlti3m6c3czj7
.

1 commento:

  1. Hi Memories !
    Good site, indeed.
    Interesting materials, good quality of rips, nice arrangement of posts.
    Hoping to visit this blog many times.
    Million thanx and best wishes from Russia.
    Grazie !
    Supr.

    RispondiElimina